Professor Francis Mogu is a highly experienced and exposed scholar who has done extensive research in:
1. African Literature (Colonial, Postcolonial to the Present)
2. African-American Literature in the 18th, 19th and 20th Centuries
3. Gender / Women’s Studies (Black Feminist Criticism)
4. Caribbean Literature (C18th to C20th)
5. English Literature (Medieval, Renaissance, Restoration to the Twentieth Century)
6. Critical Theory (From Plato to Contemporary Times)
To his credit are Text books, Journal Articles, Modules Writing, Book Chapters and Conference Papers. Many of which are open access in this knowledgebase. He has edited and published several refereed Journals including Annals of Humanities and Development Studies, Beijing, China: Universal Academic Services, 2010.
Visit www.francismogu.com.ng to download his open access publications and know more about him.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.